Acon Digital Restoration Suite consists of four audio restoration plug-ins that are the result of several years of research within the field of noise reduction and audio restoration algorithms.
DeNoise is a plug-in designed to reduce stationary noise, such as broadband noise, hiss, wind noise, buzz and camera noise. Great efforts have been put into preserving as much of the original signal as possible during the noise reduction process. As a result, DeNoise can reduce or in many cases completely remove the noise in a very transparent manner without loss of transients, attacks or “air” in the recording.
DeHum targets hum and buzz typically introduced by poorly grounded electrical equipment, but also other tonal noise sources like electrical motor noise.
DeClick is designed to remove impulsive noise such as clicks and crackle. These distortions are frequently encountered on LP and 78 RPM records, but also occur in digital recordings due to drop-outs or distorted data packets.
DeClip restores audio recordings distorted by analog or digital clipping.
– New visual appearance
– Support for visual themes
– Additional ‘combined’ mode in the adaptive denoiser that targets tonal components as well as broadband noise
– New preset manager with XML export and import
– Unlimited undo and redo history
– A and B settings for quick comparisons
– Control highlighting in Pro Tools
– Keyboard short-cut for the automation menu in Pro Tools
– Further bug fixes and minor improvements
How to install:
- Download Acon Digital Restoration Suite v1.7.3 Full Version from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!