Take Unlimited Control over Your Windows with Extended Window Menu! Actual Window Menu adds several menu items to standard window menu accessible via application icon in the title bar. Among new commands are: Roll Up \ Unroll window, Set window transparency, change program priority, minimize to task tray and always keep window on top. These new features allow advanced and newbie Windows users save their time and desktop space by neatly organizing windows.
Installation, as well as the use of the program, is extremely easy and does not require much time. After installation, the application embeds its extra commands into each window’s system menu. These new commands are as easy to use as common Move/Size/Minimize/Close ones, and they significantly enhance windows management abilities.
The set of commands can be customized for particular applications so that you can select just features which are really necessary there and, thus, form a convenient and flexible working environment. Actual Window Menu is irreplaceable when you have to work with numerous applications at once switching from one to another, which is very annoying and frustrating.
Moreover, it becomes quite difficult to distinguish between minimized programs as they get the taskbar piled up. Actual Window Menu enables you to forget that chaos and proceed with your work not being disturbed by windows mess on the desktop.
Actual Window Menu is a complex application that provides advanced users with alternative ways of organizing and managing windows.
Here are some key features of “Actual Window Menu”:
· The ‘Minimize to Tray’ feature lets you save taskbar space while providing access to minimized applications via the system tray icons. Make your own taskbar less cluttered and more handy!
· The ‘Make Transparent’ feature lets you apply transparency effect from 0% (fully transparent) to 100% (solid) rate to any program in Windows 2000/XP.
· The ‘Stay on Top’ feature helps you place the selected windows on top of other ones, so that it were always accessible and couldn’t be hidden by other windows. Don’t let these windows annoy you when you busy!
· The ‘Resize Window’ feature allows you to set the size of any selected application window to have it always opened at the size you want. You can choose any Default Window Size from the list which includes exact window sizes in pixels (e.g. 640 x 480; 800 x 600; 1024 x 768) or in percents from the desktop size (e.g. 100% x 100%; 50% x 50%). Moreover you can set the width and height of any window on your own by using Custom Window Size option.
How to install:
- Download Actual Window Menu 8.10 Multilingual Full Version from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!