Google Chrome Software Removal Tool is an easy-to-use program which tries to get a broken Chrome installation working again.Launch it and the tool scans your PC for programs which Google considers “suspicious” or “known to cause problems with Chrome”, and offers to remove them.
Bizarrely, the CSRT won’t give you the names of these suspicious programs, so you’ll have to trust it. Or you can just run the program to see if it thinks there are any, then click “Cancel” instead of “Remove” when the report appears.
Whatever you do, once the scan is complete, CSRT launches Chrome with the chrome://settings/resetProfileSettings command, prompting you to reset your Chrome settings. Click “Reset” and Chrome will be reset to its default settings, otherwise just close the window to continue as usual.
How to install:
- Download Chrome Cleanup Tool 14.82 Portable from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!