You can use Directory Monitor for the surveillance of certain directories and it will notify you of file changes, deletions, modifications, and new files in real-time. You can optionally execute an application when a change occurs.
Monitor directories for file changes, modifications, deletions and new files in real-time.
Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden shares).
Run as a Windows service.
Optionally execute an application when an event occurs.
Log the user on the network that made the changes.
Include/exclude filtering on files being monitored.
Quickly tell if a directory is available and being monitored.
Balloon notifications whenever an event is fired.
Auto updating, import/export and more.
How to install:
- Download Directory Monitor 220.127.116.11 + Portable from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!