FileOptimizer is a file compression tool used to reduce a variety of file types without changing the quality, also known as “lossless” compression. This is done via wide variety of optimization tools and recompression techniques combined into one program. Original files are sent to the recycle bin for restoration in the event the uncompressed version is preferred. Formats include audio/video (MP3, OGG, OGV), image (GIF, JPEG, PNG), office formats (DOCX, XLSX, ODT, PDF), and system files (DLL, EXE).
FileOptimizer is a lossless file size optimizer supporting BMP, DIB, DLL, BPL, DRV, LZL, SYS, CHM, CHS, CHW, DOC, DOT, FPX, MDB, MDT, MIX, MPD, MPP, MPT, MSI, MSP, MST, ONE, OST, PPS, PPT, PUB, PUZ STICKYNOTES, SNT THUMBS, DB, VSD, VST, VSS, XL, XLC, XLM, XLS, XLW, XSF, XSN, EXE, SCR, GIF, GZ, TGZ, SVGZ, JNG, JPG, JPEG, MNG, MP3, OBJ, O, LIB, A, OGG, OGV, EPDF, PDF, APNG, ICO, PNG, SWF, FAX, TIF, TIFF, PTIF, PTIFF, WEBP, AIR, APK, APPX, CBZ, DOCM, DOCX, DOTX, DOTM, DWFX, EPUB, IPA, JAR, MPP, ODT, OXPS, PPAM, POTM, POTX, PPSM, PPSX, PPTM, PPTX, PUB, SLDM, SLDX, VDX, VTX, VSX, XAP, XLAM, XLSM, XLSX, XLTM, XLTX, XPS, ZIP, AAI, AVS, DCX, PCC, PCX, FITS, JP2, JPC, HDR, HRZ, MIF, MIFF, MTV, OTB, P7, PALM, PDB, PBM, PCD, PCDS, PFM, PGM, PICON, PIC, PICT, PNM, PPM, PSB, PSD, SUN, VICAR, VIFF, WBMP, XBM, XPM, and XWD file formats among others.
It keeps the behaviour of the file untouched, but with its size reduced thanks to several recompression and optimization techniques..
• Simple program interface.
• Easy to use.
• Several third party tools integrated in one same tool (plugins).
• Easy automation via command-line.
• Suitable for home users that need to speedup file transfers no matter if they are in email attachments, P2P or shared upload servers.
• Suitable for webmasters to increase the page load speed.
• Suitable for web developers to reduce content weight.
• Suitable for desktop developers in any platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS, …) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
• Suitable for mobile developers (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, …) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
• Suitable for server administrators that could integrate FileOptimizer via command-line.
• Suitable for content creators and distributors to reduce content weights.
How to install:
- Download FileOptimizer 9.30.1619 Final + Portable from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!