The hosts file is a list of computer names and their associated IP addresses. Hosts files are used by Microsoft Windows and other network operating systems as an optional means to redirect TCP/IP traffic in special circumstances. These files are not required to use ordinary network and Internet applications. The hosts file is designed to be edited by a computer administrator, knowledgeable user or automated script program.
The functions of this program:
– Add new host ( IP Address and Hostname )
– Delete host
– Save changes
– Change Read-only status (hosts file)
– Backup hosts file
– Restore hosts file from a backup
– Create new hosts file ( If the hosts file does not exist – C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/ )
– Import file (.txt)
– Export hosts file
– Add blank row
– Add comment (#)
– Properties (hosts file)
– Search items
– Replace IP ( 127.0.0.1 —> 0.0.0.0 ; 0.0.0.0 —> 127.0.0.1 and custom )
– Edit selected comment (#) – (to enable double-click on the item …)
– Delete duplicates items
– Comment selected
– Delete blank rows
– Delete comment lines
– Enabled / Disabled hosts file
– Enabled / Disabled DNS Client Service
– Block popular websites ( Facebook, Youtube, Twitter…)
– Block Microsoft, Telemetry, Adobe…
– Reset the hosts file back to the default (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8,
8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012)
– Download and install update list (.txt)
– Update hosts file ( install update and uninstall update )
How to install:
- Download Hosts File Editor 1.2.4 Portable from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!