The newly updated KineMaster 3.0 has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing. The addition of various effects, such as introducing the concept of multi-layers for stickers and text in video clips, video cropping further enhances the flexibility of this powerful mobile video editor.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
– Multi-layer for images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
– Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
– Instant preview anytime
– Hue, brightness and saturation controls
– Speed control for video files
– Fade in/fade out sound
– Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
– Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
– Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
– KineMaster can be used on devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above, although some devices may have limited editing functionality or may not be supported.
– For an optimized editing performance with KineMaster, devices that use Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974) and above like the Galaxy Note 3 are commonly suggested.
– Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
– Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
– Image formats: .jpg, .png
– Real-time video and audio recording
How to install:
- Download KineMaster – Pro Video Editor v22.214.171.12487 Full Version from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!