The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool is an anti-malware utility that checks computers running Windows 10 Technical Preview, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP*, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 for infections by specific, prevalent malicious software – including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom – and helps remove malware and any other infections found.
When the detection and malware removal process is complete, the tool displays a report describing the outcome, including which, if any, malware was detected and removed.
*The Malicious Software Removal Tool will continue to be provided for Windows XP through July 14, 2015; it will also continue to be delivered automatically via Windows Update and for download via the Download Center.
How to install:
- Download Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool 5.41 Full Version from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!