NetGuard provides a simple way to block access to the internet – no root required.
Applications can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
– reduce your data usage
– save your battery
– increase your privacy
– No root required
– Simple to use
– Open source
– No extra battery usage
– No bandwidth reduction
– No calling home
– No tracking or analytics
– No ads
– No internet permission required
– IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
– Optionally allow when screen on
– Optionally block when roaming
– Optionally block system applications
– Material design
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features. Most other firewall solutions are closed source, will use extra battery and will reduce the overall network speed. Most of these features are the result of sending selected traffic to a VPN sinkhole, instead of filtering all internet traffic. This means that advanced features, like address-based filtering (needed for hosts blocking), traffic logging, and on-demand configuration, are not possible. Since NetGuard has no internet permission, you know your internet traffic is not being sent anywhere.
How to install:
- Download AAct 1.9 Portable from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!