Create beautiful, seamless panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken. When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone’s compass or the touch screen.
– Facebook Share – Share panoramas with your friends!
– Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
– Automatic Image Stitching
– Pinch to Zoom
– Move to SD
– Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
– HD Mode (Pro Version)
– Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
– Export to gallery folder
– Optimized for Honeycomb – Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
Common issues and troubleshooting:
– Cannot take the next picture Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
– Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted. This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
– Use a different unique name
– Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
– Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
– Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
– Reboot your device
How to install:
- Download Photaf Panorama Pro v3.2.8 Full Version from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!