Today’s cyber criminals build software designed to slip past antivirus programs undetected. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium crushes these threats with innovative technologies designed to defend you while keeping your online experience fast and hassle free.
Detects and removes malware on an infected computer with industry-leading anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit tech. Scans for the newest and most dangerous threats. Safely removes malware.
Prevents future infections PREMIUM
Runs continuously in the background, stopping infections before they happen. Scans automatically and halts attempted attacks.
Blocks malicious websitesPREMIUM
Stops sites that deliver malware or sites that are compromised by malware.
Scans faster PREMIUM
Targets only active threats in Hyper Scan mode for faster analysis.
Hides from malware PREMIUM
Uses proprietary Chameleon technology to prevent malware from terminating Malwarebytes or modifying its processes.
• Anti-malware and anti-spyware
• Proactive heuristic scanning engine
• Small system footprint
• Malicious website blocking
• Three scan modes
• Compatible with legacy security solutions
• Management console
• Enterprise scalability (thousands of endpoints)
• Push install functionality
• Active Directory integration and synchronization
• Virtual deployment simulator
• Email notifications
What’s New :
• Context Menu scanning option is now enabled by default. Note if you had this option disabled previously and want to retain that setting, you must disable again manually this one time only. Future updates will retain the setting properly
• Improved renewal experience for those who purchased in retail store so that the original license key is retained post-renewal instead of requiring that a new key be entered and activated
• Improved End of Trial experience so it is clear that trial has expired and real-time protection is no longer available
• Added additional license checks to ensure subscription details are updated as quickly as possible after a renewal is processed
• Updated company and product logos with new logo
• For Premium subscription licenses, removed Renew button from My Account screen to avoid confusion over license term
• Fixed security vulnerability to ensure database updates are downloaded over SSL connections only
• Fixed crash that occurred if Dell Backup and Recovery software was installed on same system
• Fixed issue where scheduled scan did not honor weekly recurrence properly
• Fixed issue where license expiration notices were incorrectly displaying multiple times in rapid succession
• Fixed issue where the Scheduler would continue to run in certain cases after a trial had expired
• Fixed issue where the update progress bar on the Dashboard would appear to hang and would never complete
• Several improvements to Chameleon self-protection
How to install:
- Download Portable Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 18.104.22.1683 Revision 18.09.2016 Full Version from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!