RazorSQL is a unversal database query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator. It includes a relational database engine that requires no configuration. Some of the main features contained in RazorSQL are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing tables; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, Java, XML and many other programming languages.
Advanced Connection Features:
• Built-in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and Sybase SQL Anywhere. Also can connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Mimer SQL, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
• MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server PHP bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases /running behind PHP enabled web servers
• A MS SQL Server ASP bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP enabled web servers
• A RazorSQL JDBC Bridge for connecting to databases via a JEE/J2EE Application Server or Servlet Container
Database and SQL Tools:
• Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
• *Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
• *Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
• *Create and Drop Databases and Users
• Edit Table Tool
• *Edit Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
• Describe Tables and Views
• Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
• View contents of Tables and Views
• *View contents of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
• SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statements
• Export Data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insert statements
• Import Data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files
• Execute Stored Procedures
• *SQL Explain Plan Tool
• SQL Query Scheduler
• Compare Table Data or Query Results
• File Compare Tool
• Zip Utility for viewing/extracting Zip and Jar files
• File System Browser
• Database Meta Data Viewer (Functions, Types, etc.)
• Command Line Interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
• Auto Completion for tables and columns
• Automatic Column Lookup
• Automatic Table Lookup
• SQL Formatter
• Support for parameterized queries
• Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
• Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
• Sortable Query Results
• Filterable Query Results
• Searchable Query Results
• A tree structure to navigate database objects
• Use RazorSQL provided database specific system queries or user supplied queries for database navigation, or navigate the database structures using the default JDBC/ODBC driver settings.
• Single click content viewing on tables, views, etc.
• Column information including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
• *Displays information on objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
• Single-click generation of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
• Search tables and view data.
• Single-click generation of SQL select, insert, update, and delete queries.
Built in Database:
• Requires no end-user configuration
• Get connected to a robust database right out of the box
• Uses the powerful HSQLDB database engine
How to install:
- Download Richardson Software RazorSQL 7.3.0 from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!