Listening to online radio stations has always been a pretty easy task since most major audio players include such features, but there are some software solutions out there that can bring a fresh perspective into this matter. Screamer Radio is a software solution specifically designed to help you listen to online radio with a minimal amount of effort.
The interface you come by encompasses a pretty simple and clear-cut layout, as all the functions are easy to access via the menus available in the main window, yet it is not particularly appealing. Although no Help contents are provided, you can handle it with ease, regardless of your previous experience.
In addition to that, you should know it is non-obtrusive, as you can send it to the system tray with just a click of the button.
A neat feature that you will surely notice immediately is the ability to record the content streamed online.
You can start this process with just a click of the button and you should know that the results are going to be saved to a custom location using an MP3 format.
Huge built-in list of stations and available settings
The application has a lot of in-built radio stations, organized by genre, country, language or network so you can quickly find the one you want. Plus, it has a favorites menu which can host only the preferred online radios you pick.
During our tests we noticed that many stations were not available. However this is not an error that can be blamed on the application and, in most cases, the servers for the online streams were down.
The settings menu is not at all complicated, yet it still gives you access to a large number of options, such as stereo separation and effects. Also, there’s a “Preferences” area that will assist you in choosing the patterns for recording or messenger status configuration.
To conclude, Screamer Radio is a pretty handy tool if you are the kind of person to listen to online radio on a regular basis. The wide variety of stations it comes with offers all user types many choices and the ease of use makes it suitable for everyone. If you are interested in bypassing the installation process, you should know that a portable edition is also available for download, called Portable Screamer Radio.
At a glance:
• Listen to thousands of radio stations from many countries
• Quick search by name or part of URL
• Navigate by tags
• Star your favorite radio stations
• Connect to any radio station you want as long as you have a URL
• Sleep timer
• Automatic stop after playback has been muted for 10 minutes
• Automatic stop when desktop workspace is locked
Supported streaming formats:
• Shoutcast and Icecast MP3
• Icecast OGG Vorbis
• This feature will help you avoid wasting bandwidth by stopping playback when you leave your computer or if you mute Screamer Radio and forget about it.
• AAC and AAC+
• Will stop playback after a countdown of 20, 40 or 60 minutes.
How to install:
- Download Screamer Radio 1.0.6166 Stable + Portable from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!