Subtitle Edit (SE) is an editor for video subtitles – a powerful subtitle editor. With SE you can easily adjust a subtitle if it is out of sync with the video and much more. For a list of features see below or check out the Subtitle Edit Help page. Also, you can watch a few videos about installing and using Subtitle Edit. Dny238 has written a nice tutorial about Syncing Subtitles with Subtitle Edit 🙂
* Create/adjust/sync/translate subtitle lines
* Convert between SubRib, MicroDVD, Substation Alpha, SAMI, youtube sbv, and many more
* Video player uses DirectShow or VLC media player
* Visually sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed)
* Auto Translation via Google translate or Microsoft Bing Translate
* Rip subtitles from a (decrypted) dvd
* Import and OCR VobSub sub/idx binary subtitles (can use Tesseract via Tessnet2)
* Can open subtitles embedded inside matroska files
* Can read and write UTF-8 and other unicode files (besides ANSI)
* Sync: Show texts earlier/later
* Adjust display time
* Fix common errors wizard
* Spell checking via Open Office dictionaries/NHunspell (many dictionaries available)
* Remove text for hear impaired (HI)
* Swedish to danish translation built-in (via Multi Translator Online)
* Effects: Typewriter and karoake
* History/undo manager
* Compare subtitles
* Multiple search and replace
* Change casing using names dictionary
How to install:
- Download Subtitle Edit 126.96.36.199 portable from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!