Trilead® VM Explorer® is a unique simple and flexible backup solution for your infrastructure. It is easy to configure, and offers a lot of powerful functionality. VM Explorer® even supports ESXi free edition for full backups. The software is licenced per installation and not per sockets or hosts.
– VM Explorer® is easily installed and ready to use within a few minutes. The download size of the software is less than 15MB and installation is made with a few clicks only. There is no need to install any additional software or dedicated VM on your ESX or Hyper-V server.
– VM Explorer® has an extremely simple pricing model. The software is licenced per installation and not per ESX/Hyper-V host or cores. So in many cases, one licence is enough to backup your complete infrastructure.
– VM Explorer® integrates VMware vSphere/ESX/ESXi (including ESXi free) and Microsoft Hyper-V server into the same software.
– The integrated job scheduler allows you to perform unattended, periodic backups of your virtual infrastructure. The scheduler now runs as a Windows Service. In addition, Jobs can be started through the GUI or using the command line interface.
– In addition to full backups VM Explorer® supports Changed Block Tracking (CBT) to create incremental backups. Restore your backups to any version in the history.
– With point in time replication you can replicate any VM to another host which can then be used for disaster recovery. The VM is automatically registered to your backup server and ready to run. If change tracking is enabled, VM Explorer® will replicate only the changes to the new target host.
How to install:
- Download Trilead VM Explorer 6.3.001 Enterprise Edition from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!