The WD SSD Dashboard helps users maintain peak performance of the WD SSD in Windows® operating systems with a user-friendly graphical interface for the user. The WD SSD Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates .
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10 32/64-bit versions
Windows 8.1 32/64-bit versions
Windows 7 32/64-bit versions
Download the WD SSD Dashboard to your hard drive
Open the downloaded image file by double clicking on the file WDSSDDashboardSetup.zip
Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation
When the installation has completed successfully, click on the Finish button
The SSD Dashboard will automatically launch and load the Status section
How to install:
- Download Western Digital WD SSD Dashboard 18.104.22.168 Full Version from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!