WinContig is an easy-to-use stand-alone defragmentation tool that doesn’t create any installation directories or Registry entries on your computer. Its purpose is to quick defrag files without the need to defrag the whole disk. In addition, WinContig allows you to group files into profiles, and also it accepts a number of optional command-line switches that you can use to control how the program operates.
WinContig is a standalone executable, and it doesn’t require any installation process or additional DLLs. In order to start using it, just extract the contents of the ZIP archive to any folder you like, and run it.
How to install:
- Download WinContig 188.8.131.52 Portable from below link.
- Extract the download files by using WinRAR tool.
- Open folder, run setup file and complete installation.
- Now use crack, patch or key to register.
- Enjoy registered version!